Radcliffe Primary School Nursery
Transition to Nursery begins in the summer term We also are able to offer different intake times if there is any availability after Christmas and Easter - your child could be eligible to start Nursery the term after they turn 3. If you would like to place your child's name on our list please ring the school office.
Morning Session: 8.55am – 11.45am
Afternoon Session 12.10pm – 3.10pm
All 3 to 4-year-olds in England can get 15 hours of free early education or childcare per week for 38 weeks of the year.
PLEASE NOTE FROM SEPTEMBER 2022
MORNING SESSION WILL BE 8:55AM to 11:45AM
THE AFTERNOON SESSION WILL BE 12:10PM TO 3:10PM
THERE IS AN ADDITIONAL £2 DAILY PAYMENT FOR YOUR CHILD TO STAY AT LUNCHTIME
FROM 11:45AM to 12:15PM
The cost for one extra session is £14.50 which includes a £2.00 Lunchtime provision charge. ( If applicable to a full day)
A full time place would be £72.50 a week. If your child attends full time they will need to bring a packed lunch or they may have a school dinner at a cost of £2.30 per day £11.50 per week payable on a Monday.
We are flexible to when you want to book your sessions so that it fits in with your other commitments / childcare needs. For example, you may wish for your child to attend 3 mornings and 2 full days or 2 and half days a week etc. Once your days have been agreed you will need to give 4 weeks’ notice in writing if you wish to change the days your child attends. Preferences will be given to those parents who require a full time place. We will also be able to offer Breakfast and After School Club Care if you require it.
We know that before your child starts in our Nursery they will have had a wide range of different experiences. They will have learnt a great deal from their families and will have developed a variety of interests and skills.
At Radcliffe Primary we aim to develop your child’s confidence and build upon what they have learnt from you. Working with you and your family ensures that your child enjoys a happy and educationally rewarding time at our Nursery.
- Create an exciting and caring atmosphere where each child feels confident, happy and secure
- Encourage both independence and the ability to understand and respect others
- Provide a broad and balanced range of experiences
- Motivate and challenge children to fulfill their potential
- Develop appropriate attitudes, skills, understanding and knowledge that will enable children to find out about the world in which they live
- Celebrate success
- Develop effective partnerships with parents
- Please download an application form, complete the booking form to tell us which sessions you would like and have a look at our prospectus
If you think you may be entitled to 30 hours funding for your child please click the link below: