PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL ITEMS OF CLOTHING SHOULD BE NAMED.
School Uniform and Personal Items
Children wearing school uniform promotes a sense of pride, and symbolises belonging to the school and a sense of our community. School uniform has a positive impact on good behaviour and attitudes in school. The school does have a uniform, which the children are proud to wear.
Some items of uniform can be ordered via school. Please contact the school office.
Our school uniform is as follows:
- Purple sweatshirt/cardigan
- Long or short black trousers/skirt/pinafore
- White polo shirt
- Black or white socks or black tights
- In summer, purple or yellow and white gingham dresses may also be worn.
- Footwear should be black and of sensible design. Trainers are NOT permitted.
All children should have the following for P.E.
- White t-shirt
- Black shorts or plain black joggers/leggings
Nursery and Reception
We ask that you can supply a pair of wellies that can be kept in school.
You can order and buy sweatshirts, cardigans, bookbags, water bottles and ties via the school office.
Jewellery should not be brought into school. Only small earring studs are allowed to be worn and these must be removed for all P.E. including swimming.
Mobile Phones & Electronic Devices
Children are NOT allowed to bring mobile phones, or other such electronic devices into school. Any mobile phones and similar devices will be confiscated by staff to be returned at the end of the school day.